25 July 2009

Aloha from... Brisbane

Today I finally made it all the way to Ikea. I have a love hate relationship with that place for reasons I won't go into. Anyhow, I stocked up on a range of things I 'needed' - magazine boxes, picture frames, etc.

The frames are now showcasing a selection of reproduction vintage postcards, brought back by my lovely friend all the way from Hawaii. Lots of pretty girls with ample bosoms playing ukuleles under palm trees. I've placed them in the hall next to the bathroom, so they can be seen from the living room when I'm watching TV.

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie,

    Love what you've done with your place. Good move getting rid of that bubblegum coloured wall. What were they thinking?

    Looking forward to seeing some pics of the little guineas too.

    I'm now 'following' you via my second blog Nook. Oh, and and your not alone in your love/hate relationship with IKEA :)

    Hope to see you soon. Say 'hi' to John!

    -Michelle.

    ReplyDelete