01 November 2009

The typewriter has arrived!

This morning after we went to Northey Street Organic Markets to pick up the week's fruit and veges, we stopped off at Annerley to pick up our orange typewriter. And here she is:
I did a little bit of testing, and I really need to learn how to use a typewriter! It's such hard work when you're used to computers! I'm going to stop playing with it for now in case I break it, and I won't mess with it again until it's had a service.

I thought it would look good sitting with some Penguin Classics, and Darth Vader seems to fit in as well. John may have different ideas when he gets home, though!
Other than that, I spent a few hours today taking some shots for my Apartment Therapy house tour submission. Fingers crossed it all pans out as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment