03 May 2010

Banana and blueberry muffins

I was in a baking mood this morning, so I had a look through my Frankie Afternoon Tea book to see if I could find anything with minimal ingredients (as, being Labour Day, all the supermarkets are closed). I had most of the ingredients for the banana muffins, with the exception of buttermilk - I decided to improvise with low-fat organic milk, and it worked just fine. I also added some frozen blueberries and rolled oats to make them extra healthy.


Most of you will probably recognise the tea towel - it's the Rob Ryan-designed one that comes with the 10th anniversary issue of Inside Out, available now. This issue I finally got my act into gear and posted in the subscription form, and I'm looking forward to my copy arriving in the mailbox every two months!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie - yr wedding photos are gorgeous! Hope all is well, not sure when you are back on your work email, have a query, do you have a direct link to the butterflies you uses for your wedding. I want to make this - http://www.etsy.com/listing/28183496/cocoon-butterfly-hair-comb

    and can't find those ones on your floral trims link. I think I can make this, what do you think after crafting with them?

    xx Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan!

    Oooooh, that's beautiful - I can't wait to see the finished product!

    I bought the 2-inch and 3-inch monarch feather butterflies - scroll down on these pages.
    http://www.floraltrims.com/Artificial-Butterflies-2Inch-ss2.html
    http://www.floraltrims.com/Artificial-Butterflies-3Inch-ss4.html

    The people are really helpful - they're happy to answer any questions via email.

    I'll send you a link to some more photos next week when I'm back at work. Although, if you're on Facebook just add me and you'll be able to see them there. ;)

    Kylie
    xo

    ReplyDelete