13 July 2010

Final post of birthday goodness: Home stuff!

Finally, a special thank you to the people who got me stuff for the home. My super awesome friend Rebecca paid special attention to my recent blog post declaring my love for Mozi products, as well as the fact that I've been baking a fair bit lately, and bought me the Medina apron I wanted - yay! How cute will I look when I make pikelets in this?!
Image: Mozi

Rebecca also bought me a Mozi recipe tea towel for orange and poppyseed cake - that cake John and I had for our wedding. Awwwww!

Image: Mozi


I also got a very fancy little Andy Warhol Rosenthal 'Flowers' dish from my friend Julie. Apparently it's a soap dish, but I think it's far too good for that, so I'll be finding it a home in the living areas. It's the little square dish on the far right.
Image: Rosenthal

Finally, I asked my sister if she would buy me some 'lady tools'. You know, hand tools in lady-like colours with squishy ergonomic handles? I ended up with the pink version of this kit. It even has a level!
Image: Gorgeous Gifts

So that's my birthday wrap-up - thanks for reading! Oh, I also know that Emma from Rain & Sundays has sent a little handmade something in the post, so I'll update on that soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You got quite a haul there, Kylie!! I loved seeing all your birthday gifts. You friends and family (clearly under instruction from you) have fabulous taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mozi tea towel is a real winner! Love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete