05 July 2010

Wallpaper panels: How to make them!

Some of you might remember the gorgeous Florence Broadhurst wallpaper panels that Terese from designed to a T gave us as a wedding present.

Lucky for you readers, because Terese has an online tutorial for how to make your own wallpaper panels just like mine!
Image: designed to a T

Check out the step-by-step guide here, and be sure to follow Terese's blog for more DIY tutorials. I'm particularly looking forward to some ideas for using my Florence Broadhurst fabric - although I may still be too scared to touch it!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the 'promotion' Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so gorgeous Kylie, I'm supremely jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog through Brismod. Love the panels they are fabulous. I am now following your lovely blog.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how did you hang them so well....I am sure no matter how much I measure etc mine would be different heights, cheers katherine

    ReplyDelete