14 October 2012

Candy stripe skirt

Yesterday Mr C was being crafty, so I decided to make good use of my own time and make a skirt. I'd had this fabric cut for over a year but never bothered to sew it, which meant that it only took me a couple of hours to pull the skirt together.





This is the same pattern I've used half a dozen times. It's easy to create a unique look with each one by customising it with different fabrics, buttons, zips and pockets. This candy stripe fabric was given to me by a friend (I've used it to make a summer dress previously). The buttons are from Skull Buttonry (where all of your button purchases help to feed kids at the Foundation18 orphanage in Indonesia).

2 comments:

  1. Naww, that is lovely, Timmins! It suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. I have recently found it and am now following you. Hopefully you will follow me also. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/


    ReplyDelete